Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We had a great holiday these past couple of days and will have more fun in the days to come. Probably won't post again until 2014 because I like it when my posts for the year are an even number. I like even numbers!
Kelly and I stayed on budget for Christmas this year. Our presents to each other were a little unorthodox. He let me buy more multi colored lights for the house this year, even though he thinks they are tacky. I am going to do my best to grow my hair long for him.
We both agreed those are pretty great gifts for each other!

Daryl enjoying all of his Christmas presents at once. New sneakers and two WWE dolls.
A knit hat for Bennett
Mittens for Jenny.
Meerpohl Family Christmas picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment