Friday, December 5, 2014

New Hard Ware and Soft Wear

Our first week of December was filled with dental work and knitting work. I was away for work for a couple of days and while I was gone Daryl got a silver cap on one of his teeth. He doesn't like getting cavities filled at all but he thinks having this silver tooth makes him a pirate. So he is good with it.
He told Kelly when they were leaving the dentist that he thought he could stretch his cheek to the sun! He was still pretty numb at that point.



While I was away from home I took the opportunity to knit some finger less mitts. I spun the yarn, it is Hello Yarn fiber in the Heirloom Tomatoes colorway. I wasn't sure who I was making them for but I think I'm going to keep them. I made the second one a little smaller so it wouldn't be right to give away two mitts that don't match, right?

Lastly, this week we made our November debt snowball payment. After spending our snowball on baseball in October we got back on track in November. Our payment ended up being $200 more than we budgeted. We could seriously have Kelly's loan paid off with our January snowball. I'm starting to get really excited and am questioning every purchase! I forgot my pillow on my work trip and some ladies were heading to Wal-Mart. I asked them if they could pick me up a pillow and then before they left I changed my mind. I slept horrible with a towel for a pillow for two nights but I wasn't going to do it when we still have one last loan to pay! Beware, the gazelle intensity is starting to rear its ugly head. LOL

Getting up in the morning is hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment