Monday, August 4, 2014

Summer Vacation!

We ended July and started August at lovely Bear Lake, Utah. We met our dear friends from Oregon there and found this great vacation spot a little bit by accident! It was so fun to play on the lake, hike the trails and even watch a parade with the Johnson family. I got to meet sweet little Gracie for the first time and played with Sawyer for only the second time. They are such happy little people and I'm so happy our kids are now buddies!
Now for some pictures!







 
And what would a road trip vacation be without a knitting project? I give you the start of daryl's birthday sweater! I asked him if he liked it so far and he said "Yes, but can you make one sleeve say WWE and put Roman on the other sleeve?"
"No Daryl, no I can't." :-)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment