Tuesday, August 12, 2014

First School Night

Today, Daryl got to drop off his school supplies and found out who his teacher is for this year! It was really fun and took some of the panic out of tomorrow. I can drop him off at school and know that all his school supplies are there and he has met his teacher.
I'm more emotional about Daryl going to school than I thought I would be. It all hit me on Monday and I've been on the verge of tears ever since. So I imagine tomorrow I will probably cry. I will just bite my lip until I leave the school. Goal #1 Don't cry in front of him, he is happy and excited and not worried a bit. So I will be the same! In front of him that is. LOL
Think about both of us tomorrow!
On Monday Daryl had another first. He attended his first 4-H meeting!
First 4-H meeting!

Alex taking a selfie!

Meet the teacher night! Um Alex was running around the room
grabbing everything. I'm afraid 2 has hit him pretty hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment