Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Done and Done!

I don't know why Daryl is making a crazy face!
January has seemed really long for some reason. But the good news is I've actually been finishing things this month!
I've finished the Que Sera cardigan I was sure would never leave UFO status!
















I have plied my Hello Yarn Dappled fiber I acquired in April of 2012. I will give it a quick bath this weekend and then my vision for a striped yoke cardigan shall begin.

Last weekend our family slipped away to SW Kansas to visit our family that way. It was such great weather the boys were outside almost the entire time. They loved it! Playing in Aunt Dee's backyard and in the dry creek bed reminded me a lot of my childhood. I loved seeing my boys enjoying the same things! They also got to play with some cousins they had only met at last summer's family reunion. It was so much fun we will be doing that again soon.










Lastly, if you are reading this post standing up from you phone, sit down! Kelly (after years of nagging) wore his hand knit sweater. He said Monday morning, "Dress warm, it is going to be really really cold today." So I replied, "Maybe you should wear your sweater since you say it is never cold enough to wear it."
AND HE DID
I have proof....







Now what am I going to bug him about?

No comments:

Post a Comment