Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Keeping my Baby Warm!

I finished Daryl's mittens in time for his first day back to school. He said he really likes them! I think he is telling the truth because he actually did a photo shoot.
Today, I went for my first run since November. I hibernated for a good two months but now I need to start hitting the gym again.
I was curious how I would do after such a long time off. Since it is too cold for me to run outside I used a treadmill. I ran 3.2 miles averaging 5.6 mph. I was pretty happy with that. I want to run at least twice a week during January and then see when I need to start a training program.

The first half I'm interested in is May so I will probably start a program in April. Hopefully it warms up by then! I don't think I could do more than five miles on a treadmill. Toooooooo Boring




He is so stinking cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment