Sunday, September 29, 2013

What can you make in five months?



In 5 months I can make a pair of socks! Bam! The first sock took me a week the second sock took me 4 months and three weeks. This is known as second sock syndrome. It was almost a fatal case!
In fact, I had to look for the first sock for twenty minutes tonight so I could say I had a pair! After that little scavenger hunt I can safely say I have too many knitting bags.
Sock Pattern: http://www.myknittedheart.blogspot.com/2012/08/vanilla-socks.html



This week our family went to one of the best football games of the year! We are not talking about some Chiefs blow out win (I know I just typed that and I'm not even joking), it was the Thursday night Freshman Holton vs Silver Lake game.
With 29 seconds left Silver Lake scored to take the lead. It looked like it was all over. Then Holton ran the kick off back for a touchdown! Silver Lake got the ball back with nine seconds on the clock and could not score. Holton for the win! It was a great game and we loved watching cousin Carson on the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment