Monday, April 30, 2012

Happiness is...


I got back from Yarn School in Harveyville, KS yesterday. It was so much fun there will be many posts and many pictures to come! Right now I just wanted to recoup and try and find a place in my house for all my new fiber that I need to play with.
I took 80 pictures this weekend so I can make a Yarn School photo book. This picture of this sweet sweet Alpaca stood out from all of them. He was just sheared last week so he looks a little like a Q-Tip but he is a sweetheart that did not mind all of the visitors. I decided of all the pictures his needed to grace the blog first!
Look for more fibery fun pictures and stories to come. I need to sleep some more before I can put the whole joyous weekend into words for you all.
But for today know that Happiness is a Warm Alpaca!!


No comments:

Post a Comment