Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This is Going to be a Long One

Sorry for the lack of blog, it is not because I haven't been busy. So I'm giving you one of those posts loaded with pictures because there is just too much to try and type!
On Saturday we went to Lawrence with my friend Dusty. This is the guys watching Daryl while I was in Weavers.

This is Daryl in the tree because no one is watching him!

This is Daryl on the roof...


Tonight we made pancakes while Daddy was at Choir practice.

I got applause for my mickey mouse.

A nice try for my doggie!


More applause for my Iron man! I stopped taking requests after Iron Man.


I just got a shoulder shrug for my heart pancake :-(
This is the baby blanket project so far!


The start of Daryl's birthday sweater! I wanted this done in April so I have a lot of work to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment