Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Goal Check In 2 Months In

I didn't do a great job with my habit tracker this month. So It's March 5th and I need to get back on it. Time to focus and grind. Grandma has headed west so now it's just me a my personal development (and Purl and Lola). LOL  

Read 18 Books 4/18 

I read one book in Feb. It was a slow start because I was learning the language and the whole world. But it's a great book and now I know all about Sand Worms, Bene Gesserit training and Kwisatz Haderach. Anyone who has read book one knows that I need to read the second book now because I have questions! 

Dune by Frank Herbert  

Run 600 Miles 100/600

After traveling and not running for almost a week I barely hit my 54 mile goal. I really had to push! The last four days of the month I had to run without missing. I did it! That's #goalpower 

Monthly Healthy Habit Eat 5-6 Servings Fruit and Vegetables 

I focused on this healthy habit so much I lost some of my water drinking habit. I think I'm going to spend March trying to ingrain both of these habits again. I don't want to move on until I have these two under my belt. Fruits and Vegetables and Water!  Apples are my new best friend. Still looking for non potato vegetables that I can eat all the time. 

2024 Money Goals:   

  • Replace Garage Door
  • Down payment on New Car
  • Pay Mortg. Principle down 4K Mad a principle payment in Feb.
  • Hit my Savings Goals for the year Put money in the savings account in Feb. 


First of the month means Bath Time! 

Purl is indifferent

Daryl made Croque Monsieurs for French Class, they went
over well! He can't say Bechamel sauce, but he can make one!

The deer are back! This park is right by my house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment