Monday, May 8, 2023

The House is a Mess!

 Last week I started my bedroom project. You may not think you have a lot of stuff in your bedroom but then you put it all in the living room and you realize how much you actually have. It doesn't help my bedroom is almost two rooms, but still everything is everywhere. 

The chaos is only about 4 days old and running around the house to just put together an outfit is old. 

Good progress was made, the paint is on the walls and the carpet has been pulled up. Still left is getting all the staples out of the floor, washing the floors and getting the furniture for a new set up. I'm starting to think I want a new ceiling light in the other part of my room but that would involve an electrician....ugh. Projects always grow. 

Looking to have this all done by May 21st. I don't think I could live with my bedroom in the living room much longer than that! 


The before picture with the red wall I detest and the old ceiling fan. 

The new color, so bright so fresh.
But it's crazy that there is still so much more to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment