Monday, May 15, 2023

End of School Year Stuff!

 We are entering the home stretch of the 2022/2023 school year. This is a big milestone year for the boys. It is Alex's last year of grade school and Daryl's last year of middle school. In the past week Daryl has visited Topeka High and Alex has visited Robinson Middle School, I think they are both super ready! 

Alex had his 5th grade field trip last Monday and Daryl had his 8th grade celebration on Friday. Alex also had his end of the year band concert on Thursday. They were going, going going all week! 

Alex's band class has made so much progress this year! His teachers are so passionate about band he has agreed to continue on with the trumpet in 6th grade. I'm so excited for him! I still have fingers crossed for a marching band kid. 

Just like last concert it is very hard to get a picture of him in band. The trumpets are the third row back and from straight on all I could see was a couple of blonde curls! So, I got up and tried to snap a picture from the side. 

Both boys had big weeks and they both still made Mother's day special for me. With a little help they got me a planter of flowers and a card. Then on Sunday Daryl made me breakfast in bed. Eggs, coffee and pudding might not be everyone's idea of a good breakfast, but I loved it! 

I spy Alex!



Breakfast of pudding and Eggs! LOL 

We were walking off a big Indian Food lunch 
at the mall when the boys insisted to play
in the play place! They both went there frequently
as babies. Daryl said we did it because it was Free! 
He's not wrong. LOL 





No comments:

Post a Comment