Wednesday, July 3, 2019

June Goal Progress

June was actually pretty awesome. Me and the boys got to enjoy 4-H camp and then a few weeks later got to visit two National Parks. Between those two things I was under the weather, so that is why I didn't get the runs in that I wanted. 
I will just readjust my focus in July. If I get ANYTHING done in July I will be doing good. July is Al's birthday month, the fair and school enrollment. Wish us luck! 

2019 Goals 
Read 10 Books: 8
Nine Perfect Strangers by L. Moriarty 

I added one book in June. It was what I call a "Beach Read". Just a fun book that had a lot of stories going on at once. I would recommend! I could not put it down while we were on vacation and finished it on a golf course in Idaho. :-)  


Knit 4 Things (and no new yarn!): 2
I made a little sock progress in June. My book I was reading on vacation was too good to stop and knit. LOL I'm 3/4 of the way done with one sock. 

Run 400 Miles: 233
I ran 33 miles in June. My goal was 40 but I ended up not running any at camp or on vacation. I could have, but was tired. So that is that. I did bite the bullet and signed up for a half marathon in October. I really really want to run it this time. I've started a plan, and will try and slug through the hot July weather. 

Five House Projects:
I refinished the door in June! Yay! I actually don't know if I will get to fixing the basement stairs this year, so this might be it for the year. Super happy with this list! 
Stairs (Completed: 0/00 )
Porch (Completed: 5/22/19 )
Dishwasher (Completed: 2/23 )
Water Heater (Completed: 2/15 )
Refinish Door (Completed: 6/22)

More Vacation Pictures!! 


The boys added another state to their travels! 

Don't tell the Bozeman golf course, but we
did let the boys drive golf carts!

Grand Tetons from Jenny Lake! 

I think the boys enjoyed the 5 min. boat ride across the lake
more than the 2 hour hike back! 

Just chilling by a waterfall, that's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment