Thursday, December 6, 2018

Book of Life Ch. 36

I had a very happy birthday last week in Hawaii! It wasn't unplanned, Mom and I got our plane tickets in June and have been planning since then. Mom got to golf a new state and I got to spend a day on the beach for the beginning of my 36th chapter of life! :-)

The trip was everything I hoped it would be and I think I could get used to a tropical climate! I stayed on Maui and enjoyed the beaches, forests, sea turtles and seafood! Too much goodness to even try to write about. Just go, if you love 70 degree days, ocean waves, jungles and a relaxed pace GO!

Was glad to get home to the boys and Purl. It didn't take long for us to get in the swing of things and for me to yell "Bed Time," when I'd had enough of the bickering. LOL some things just let you know that you are home!

I'm looking forward to a happy and healthy chapter this year, I don't think it could have started any better! I'm mean sparkling wine on the beach and seeing sea turtles come in from the ocean. Can that be beat!?

There will be another Hawaii post, there are too many pictures for just one post!

At the old lahaina luau! It was amazing! 


Food for the Luau. The Poke was good but the crab salad was the best! 
I was blown away by the feral chickens in Hawaii!
That is what they are called and the locals don't love them.

Alex saw this picture and said, Grandma is playing in the bunker!

It was slow, but I like running on the beach! 

Jefferson is a tree hugger! 

This hit me on the head during one of our hikes. That's good luck right? 

Had to stop at Surfing goats to try the cheese. And pet baby goats! 


No comments:

Post a Comment