Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Deck the Halls! (don't judge)

On Monday I did two things. First, I took down the Halloween decorations then I thought, "What the heck" so, I put up the Christmas tree!

If it took me till Nov. 19th to take down the Halloween decorations it's probably best to just put up the Christmas decorations now.

I always forget how much the boys love our Christmas decoration. When I brought the box from the basement their faces lit up and they insisted on hanging the ornaments. The next morning, when the lights were still on Alex said,"We have the prettiest tree mom!" Years ago we got our little tree because I didn't want to deal with a big tree, our new home might need a bigger tree next year! The proportions of tree to room are a little off....

Last night I took the boys to Papa Mike's so they are ready for Turkey day with the Meerpohls. Alex made a bee line for Papa's notepads because he wanted to draw pictures. Then this happened:
Me-Alex you are going to use all of Papa's notepads!
Alex-Papa I will give you $50 for all of your notepads.
Papa-Deal!
Me-Where are you going to get $50 from?
Alex-I'll just go to Dillons and get money out of that money machine!

Hmmmmm need to teach that boy the ATM just doesn't give money to anyone.......

Wishing everyone a happy Turkey Day tomorrow! Even if you are eating in the presence of a Christmas tree....
Our ornaments have a year on each of them, Alex was telling us how old he was
according to the year on the ornaments! My favorite was when he was negative 2! 
Taller than the tree this year! 

I did make progress on Christmas Knit #1



No comments:

Post a Comment