Saturday, December 8, 2018

Hawaii Vacation Day by Day

Day #1 Wednesday-Arrive in Hawaii and marvel at even the airport. It is open and palm trees grow in the middle. Find our condo after much Air BNB confusion. Go to the grocery store slightly grumpy b/c I'm really tired. Buy a tub of butter for some weird reason.....

Day #2 Thursday- Decide this is the day we drive the road to Hana. Road to Hana is very windy. We see some beautiful water falls, I fall in a stream, watch some surfers, and head home after eating the best fish and chips I've ever had. We do not make it to Hana. LOL

Day #3 Friday- MY BIRTHDAY!! Find a cooler in the condo. Fill cooler with adult beverages. Hang out on the beach all day! See sea turtles!! Go to a Luau!! Enjoy the food, drinks, dancing and everything Luau. Best birthday ever!!

Day #4 Saturday- Biking Day! Go and get bikes. I tell Jefferson I'm not good at navigating. He gives me the directions anyway. For an hour I take us to the wrong trail head. He doesn't get mad! I take us to the right trail head. It rains, a lot. We stop biking and head back to bike shop. I had fun, Jefferson claims biking in Hawaii a bust! We watch Moana in Hawaii, I sing all the songs, ALL THE SONGS!

Day #5-Sunday- Golfing Day! I ride a cart and take pictures of mom golfing Hawaii. She only has three states left. Asa can take her to Montana! Get back to the Condo and swim in the pool. Then we go to Maui Brewing Company and have amazing pineapple beer and wings!

Day #6 Monday- Hiking Day! We hike Iao State Valley park and see the Needle. We then hike the top of Haleakalā volcano. Well Jefferson did, for the first time in Hawaii I was cold. The top of a Volcano looks like Mars. I could see it from the car! LOL 

Day #7-Tuesday- Snorkeling Day! We use friendly charters to snorkel with the fish and sea turtles. For real, I swam with sea turtles. I get so excited I dunk my head in the water too far and get a mouth full of salt water. Yuck! They also provided lunch and Mai Tais for the trip back to shore!

Then we flew home and got cold again in Kansas. The end.

Can you see Jefferson on the top of the Volcano? 

Mom hiking Iao State Valley park! 

Biking in the rain! 

Snapchat knows where I am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment