Tuesday, September 4, 2018

South Dakota Family Reunion!

Over the long weekend my Stiles/Korf/Brown/Meerpohl family all got together! It was so fun to get all 8 of the cousins together, and to see my goofy brother and sisters. You could tell mom was in 7th heaven the whole time!

We saw Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse and went through Bear Country. But the best part was we stayed on a lake and the kids got to fish, paddle boat and swim to their hear's content. You could always hear laughing and Charles and I got to take lots of pictures! He loves taking selfies with me!

My boys were Rock Stars on both car trips. 10 hours in the car is not fun, but I told the boys if they want to see more places they have to be good in the car. I was super proud of them! I hope we get to do this again next summer, the kids are all growing up too fast!!!

Cadence and I above Rapid City! 

Enjoying the Lake

Sweet Sweet Clara! 

The Faces! 

Daryl needs to work on his picture taking!

Bear Country! 


A Sweet Way to end a Sweet Vacation!



No comments:

Post a Comment