Friday, September 28, 2018

Home Ownership Level 1- Achieved!

Two nights ago a jar fell off of my fridge and broke on the floor between the oven and the fridge. As I was on the floor cussing, I realized the floor in that crack was wet. That shouldn't be wet, there was nothing in the jar that fell. So I pulled out the fridge and found the line into the ice maker was dripping.

Hmmmmm

So, I called my friend to come help me turn that line off. When we went downstairs I discovered that there was water puddled in the utility room floor. The Water Heater was leaking too. No good.

So yesterday I got to make my first home repair purchase, a hot water heater! Not the first repair I had planned but my plumbing could care less about my plans. It's official, when you buy a water heater, you are a homeowner! I also had the line to the fridge capped. Ice trays are good enough for me.

Today I showed the boys how dangerously close we live to a donuts shop. It is really good donuts too! If we get out of the house early, donuts can be had before school.  yummmmmm



No comments:

Post a Comment