Thursday, July 2, 2015

I'm Still Here!

I know the blog has been quiet but that was not my fault. I had lined up a guest blogger while I was in Pennsylvania for work but he didn't do anything. I fired him!
Lot to tell about from last week.

Probably the most exciting is Alex is wearing underwear! When I left Kelly potty trained Alex, I don't know what he said but it worked! So far (knock on wood) he has only had one accident. Yay, Alex!! PS-Kelly stop being so awesome, you are making the other dads look bad. Not only did you have two boys by yourself for 8 days without shipping them off to Grandmas you potty trained one. You can stop now! LOL


In other news I did get to tour the North East part of Pennsylvania for work. I met some amazing people and saw some amazing sights. I also admit I was with some pretty great youth!
The only bear I saw in PA. Trust me I was looking! 

Bushkill Falls, they were beautiful. So happy my host family brought me here!

No trip to Philly is complete without a shot of the Liberty Bell! 


While I was traveling I started a sock. I'm using a ball of yarn that Kelly got for me a year ago. I love the colors! I'm knitting the Hermoine Everyday Sock pattern. I almost finished one sock. I hope I don't come down with some second sock syndrome!

I've also started the Tour De Fleece challenge. Tour De Fleece is when you spin every day of the Tour De France race. I've needed some motivation to get my spinning mojo back and this should do it. I've picked three Hello Yarn Fibers I've been wanting to spin. I already have Headbanger (orange and blue) on the wheel right now!


Have a Happy 4th everyone! Try and keep all of your fingers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment