Sunday, July 5, 2015

Be Royal!

 We had an awesome long weekend at The Manor. Our goals were to get some projects done around the house and have some fun with the boys. Having fun is taken care of and Kelly will finish the To Do list tomorrow. He gets an extra day at home with Alex. :-)
I will post project pictures hopefully tomorrow.
On Friday night we took Daryl and Zach to the Royals game against the Twins and enjoyed an extra inning win! We also enjoyed the Friday night fireworks! It was a blast and Daryl did really good. He only got up to walk around once.
I also brought along my little sock for the "down time" between innings. I think it was good luck for the Royals because they won!
 The boys enjoyed some fireworks on the 4th of July. Daryl enjoyed them a little more than Alex! Alex finally came around and as long as he was sitting in the garage he didn't scream. I did take him home when the big stuff started to go off and Daryl and Kelly stayed a little longer. It was a really great day!
Today was my long run day and after my week off I am back on track! I was starting to get a little nervous about my running plan because I didn't get my 12 mile run in before I left the state, but with the help of my new running buddies I logged 13 today. I'm still staying positive about this crazy Marathon goal!



No comments:

Post a Comment