Thursday, July 23, 2015

Family Milestone

 Wednesday of this week our family had a first. Daryl and Alex both had an activity at the same time. So Kelly and I split and he took Daryl to T-Ball and I took Alex to swim lessons. It was fun to come home and hear how the other activity went.

Swim lessons ended tonight and Alex is pretty sad about it. They were the first thing we did just with Alex and he really liked things being about him!



On Monday we had Alex's birthday cake and ice cream after dinner. He loved the ice cream, the cake was another story. He was really excited when it came out of the oven but when I frosted it he lost his mind! How dare I put frosting on a cake, he wanted nothing to do with it. It was his birthday so I didn't MAKE him eat cake, he just had ice cream.






That night when Kelly was saying prayers with the boys he said, "And thank you God for Alex's birthday today."
Alex said, "birthday cake with NO frosting." :-)
We finally finished that cake today and he never did eat one bite.
Today, when I picked up Daryl from his day camp our conversation was pretty funny.
Me-"Daryl what did you do today?" (This is the normal pick up question.)
Daryl-"I swam mom, and that's all I remember and that's all I know!"
What am I going to do with these boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment