Sunday, May 3, 2015

Early Mother's Day

I already got my Mother's Day flowers!! Kelly got them on Tuesday when I was on a work trip and I was afraid if he didn't plant them soon they would die. They are great! This year I have a different strategy on the flower box. We put some Coleus on the end that is super shady since the flowers never do well over there. We shall see if this works.



I had the Spring Livestock show this weekend so I didn't get to see the boys a lot. In preparation Kelly and I went to the Dinner Theater at Topeka Civic Theater. We went with our friends and saw The Great Gatsby. It was a good show and an amazing meal. I want to go again later this summer when they do The Wizard of Oz!
Date Night!
This morning I did a 9 mile run that was supposed to be a 10 mile run. I misjudged my loop. So when I was back at my house I just stopped. It was the most perfect morning for a run. It had just rained and was a cool 60 degrees. Everything was so green and fresh. If only every morning could be so perfect! ;-) Saturday is the last half marathon in the Heartland Series. I feel recovered so I'm really looking forward to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment