Monday, October 20, 2014

Daryl and Dad Date

We had a very busy and fun weekend. Alex and I went to a 4-H rabbit show on Saturday then we had cousin Dominic's birthday party. On Sunday we had Ms. Addison's birthday party and then Kelly and Daryl went to Daryl's first WWE live match!

I thought it would be too much for him and Kelly thought he would be fine. We were both right. At first when the music got relly loud and the wrestlers came out with smoke machines he got scared and started to cry a little. Then once he got used to it HE LOVED IT! I would be more supportive if I followed WWE at all. I will play along as long as he doesn't hit his brother with a folding chair!

Last week we had Daryl's parent teacher conference. He is right where he needs to be on writing letters and  counting. He needs to work a bit on what sounds letters make but his teacher is not worried. She said Daryl is a hard worker and does exactly what she asks. That made me very proud of him! I want him to be a hard worker at everything he does!

At his afterschool program he made a sucker out of life savers. He was so excited about it! I had to share a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment