Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

Once again we had lovely Easter weather for a lovely day of playing outside and looking for Easter eggs. One huge family meal, plus lots of time playing with cousins, and his weight in chocolate only made for a small melt down when it was time to leave the Grandparents house. BesidesDaryl's kicking and screaming and tears at the end it was a very good day. When Daryl learns how to read he will also learn I've been eating most of his candy. Shhhhhhhhhh

 
 
I took this picture of the boys on the couch this morning. I wanted to show the Ernie that Daryl got in his Easter basket and the stuffed dog Alex got in his Easter basket. When I looked at the picture that I got I couldn't stop laughing! All their eyes are so wide (Including Ernie's) and their mouths open...I don't know why they are doing that! This is going to be a brother picture classic. 

Now that it is April I am officially in stashdown mode again. That mean trying my best not to buy any yarn or fiber and just knit from what I have in stash. This is a good thing because my stash has its own closet in our house and a cedar chest. So every once in awhile I join my friends for three months of no yarn buying and trying to use up all our yarns. Last stash down I won this sock yarn as a prize. It is super pretty and I think I'm going to make socks with it right away. I just need to buy the book that has the pattern I like. Buying patterns is allowed Kelly Meerpohl!
 
Hope everyone had a happy Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment