Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Grandma Rosie is Back!

 It is the most joyous time of the year, Grandma Rosie has moved back to Topeka and she will be here through the summer. The joy and relief are real! Having an extra set of adult hands is just amazing, especially when those hands also have a drivers license. Half of parenting these days is just driving these goofs around, and sometimes they need to go different ways. Grandma Rosie to the rescue! 

Last week both boys also started their baseball season. They are playing in the Optimist Club league this summer and so far, so good! I'm ready to sit out in the sun and watch some baseball. Because of their late start to school in the fall the boys will not get out of school until the first week of June. That doesn't bother me, school could go year round as far as I am concerned! 

It was a great Mother's day this year, I didn't have the boys until that evening, but it gave me a chance to celebrate my mom! We had a very nice lunch and then went and bought tile. I'm ready for the new shower that should be installed soon! 

Cheers mom!



Yup, I'm still eating salads. It's almost the end of my month of vegetables! 




No comments:

Post a Comment