Sunday, January 31, 2021

January Goal Update!

One month into 2021 and I'm making progress on my goals. I do need to read more next month and I can do it! So far 2021 doesn't look much different than 2020 but that doesn't mean I can't make progress on myself! How are all my fellow goal setters doing? 

Read 20 Books: 1/20 

I'm almost done with my second book but didn't quite get there. So looks like Feb. will be a three book month! The book I did read was The Modern Breakup  by Daniel Chidiac. This book was an interesting read, because it is an advice book presented as a fictional story. Probably more for the 20 somethings but it was also a quick read so I just took it more as fiction than life advice! 


Run 800 miles: 68/800

I nailed this one! I'm making my Feb. goal 64 because a couple less days. Right now when it's cold I'm almost exclusively running on the treadmill. So I'm looking forward to putting in more miles when I can actually run outside. I did sign up for my first half of the year. The Topeka Half Marathon will be April 24th. So the last couple of weekends in Feb. I'll have to start building up my long runs. I think my longest run this month was four miles. That's about all the treadmill I can take! 

Money Goals: I made progress on paying off the car this month and I replaced my car's windshield! Yay! 

  • Pay Off my Car - Paid an extra $450, Balance $4,547.74
  • Replace my Car's Windshield-Done Jan. 
  • New Fridge
  • Fix Stairs
  • Install a shower in hall bathroom and fix my sink in my bathroom
  • Add $2,000 to savings 
  • Replace some windows
Knit four new things: 1/4

I made a cabled headband with some of my Christmas yarn. It is a little tight, when will I understand I can't wear normal size headwear?!  I need to find someone with a normal size head to give it to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment