Monday, September 21, 2020

Good Weekend for a Trim

So, I got super excited that the boys might be going to be in-person school next Monday on the 28th! That means back to school haircuts and we already have the supplies and shoes from last week. I've never been this on top of the back to school stuff, looks like I just needed an extra month to be ready. 

It was also a good weekend to say goodbye to the tree that has been blocking my driveway for two years. It is wonderful being able to pull all the way up to the garage! This is my second to last house project for the year so I was so happy to be making progress on that goal. 

I topped off my weekend with a 4-H club visit. There was a time I didn't get so excited to work on a weekend and arrange that day around when I was going to be busy. That has changed so much! I was so happy to be able to see one of my 4-H clubs and have them help me with a project that I was ready to leave the house at 3pm! I didn't need to leave till 4:30pm..... I have the best clubs and families and I miss being with them face to face! 

Before picture! 


After picture! Looking Sharp! Ready for school. :-) 



Before picture!

After! Also, looking sharp!

No comments:

Post a Comment