Friday, August 9, 2019

Mom and Sons Family Fun Day!

Today was a good day to celebrate the end of summer break! I had a lot of plans for our fun day, it just had to wait until noon when I got off of work. I picked the boys up from camp and we went to get milkshakes at Bobo's before we hit the pool. However, when the milkshakes got to the car Alex was in tears. I don't really know why, but I did know without a nap our whole day was going to be a mess.

As long as he was already crying I said we were delaying the pool to take a one hour nap at home. He cried himself to sleep! He was so mad at me he emptied his hamper and slept in it. I don't know how that hurts me?!

Sometimes mom does know best because after that we spent almost three hours at the pool, tear free! Alex then got to choose our dinner and he picked HuHot. He loves noodles! That was enough fun for the boys. So we came home and I sewed two more shirts! I'm addicted to this pattern! I went back to the store for more cactus fabric to remake shirt number one. That is when I found dinosaur fabric! Hence the two new shirts.

School starts on Tuesday, the boys have their supplies and new shoes. They are ready, here's hoping I can keep up!

My pool rats!

The dreaded nap!


Having dessert to say goodbye to summer! 
My RAWR shirt 


No comments:

Post a Comment