Thursday, May 9, 2019

Baseball and Fishing Don't Mix!

Been meaning to write this post for days. It is one of those stories I will probably forget, but it's a good one!

While I was at my last class for this semester my mom took Daryl to his 4-H fishing club. He had a great night and caught eight fish! It was there first time at the lake trying all of their new skills. When Daryl caught his first fish one of the leaders came over to help him take it off the hook. He told Daryl, "This is a good fish, but since we are not keeping any tonight go ahead and throw him back."

Daryl takes the fish, winds up and launches it into the lake with a splash! My mom said it was a great splash! The volunteer told Daryl, "Next time why don't you just drop him in the water, don't want to hurt the fish."

I don't know what they expected when they tell a little baseball player to throw back his fish! LOL

Ok, this was a short one because I'm off to Dress School! I will be back next week to hopefully show you three awesome dresses. Hopefully!

I think this is the one that got thrown back!

No comments:

Post a Comment