Tuesday, June 5, 2018

First day of camp!

Yesterday the boys had their first day at Back to Nature Day Camp! Alberto has never been to day camp before so he was practically bouncing in the backseat on our way. That is when Daryl, slightly annoyed he was not going to be able to watch TV all day, said "I don't think you understand how rigorous our schedule is going to be." 

Alex-"What's rigorous?"

Oh my gosh, Daryl's vocabulary cracks me up! 

Mom picked them up at the end of the day and Daryl was sweet to his little brother. They are not in the same group, so they don't see each other all day. But at the pool the water was a little cold and Alex was sitting in the chairs by himself. So, Daryl got out and sat with him for the rest of pool time. Made Alex's day! When I asked Alex about it he just got a huge smile on his face.


Mark the calendar on June 4th, 2018, my boys were nice to each other!!! 

After being gone for a week, last weekend we enjoyed
bike rides, movies and shopping! I know they need haircuts
but I love their hair like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment