Sunday, April 2, 2017

Dog Show Weekend!


 It is almost bedtime for this long weekend! The boys helped set up for the 4-H Dog Club on Friday night. There was not a lot of jobs they could do, but they did like helping build fence. I'm proud that when the boys have a job they get busy doing it! I like that they are good workers. They are not good at waiting, but neither am I!

On Saturday, we all got up early and made it to the show at 7:30am. Check in was at 8 but we wanted to help with anything we could before the show.

Daryl and Purl got a red in Showmanship, and a White in Agility. This was only their second time doing Showmanship, and their first ever try at Agility. I was proud of both of them! Hopefully we can do one more show before the County Fair.


Some other Dog Club members were trying to pump up Daryl before he did Agility. He was nervous because he had never done it before. One girl told him out of 200 points she actually got a negative score the first time she did it!

Daryl thought that was pretty funny, so he wanted a negative score too. He did a little too good for that. He got a 4...out of 200! :-)

I know it is April and I was going to try and finish a bunch of stuff in March. I'm still working on it. But I did get my first T-Shirt back from the quilter this month! It is my new bedspread. It is all shirts from High School and CCC. It brings back a lot of great memories and I love it!

I need to make another quilt soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment