Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Happy Birthday Dear Alex!

My baby is four years old today! Today is also the day I stay late at work and set up for the Shawnee County Fair that is Thursday-Sunday. Poor kid will always share his special day with all of the 4-H'ers of Shawnee County who need me now too.

So, for today we did birthday as soon as he got up! We had birthday pancakes, he didn't like them because I had the audacity to put in a banana. Then he got his birthday present. He has been wanting a transforming Batcave for about five months now and last night he was just sure he was finally going to get one. He was a little confused because he thought we needed to set out cookies and carrots for Santa but I finally convinced him this present is from Mom and Dad!

He was right and he got his Batcave. He was thrilled. Happy Birthday little man, you are my tough guy who still likes to cuddle and kiss your mom! I'm going to keep on carrying you as long as I can, but those days are numbered!!



I stayed home for a couple of hours this morning with the birthday boy. He insisted on taking his batcave
into every room we went into. Including kitchen and bathroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment