Sunday, July 10, 2016

Happy 4th! (six days late)

Last weekend was so much fun! Kelly and I had something to do every night and we enjoyed one of our precious free weekends of the summer. On Friday we went to the Kansas concert at the Expocentre. I only knew two songs but it was still a great time. I don't know what I enjoyed more, the band or the Hazel Hill caramel apples. It was a close call! 
On Saturday we did some fireworks at home and then went to Baldwin to see our friends' super fireworks show! It was as impressive as always! I also enjoyed seeing their three kids and Alex had so much fun in their toy room he said he was talking some of them home. I did not let him "steal" any of the toys, so we did leave that party with Alex throwing a fit. 
On Sunday we made a trip to Holton to have a laid back day of food and fireworks with Grandma and Grandpa Meerpohl. The boys had so much fun Alex cried when we left their too! We couldn't have asked for a better weekend with family and friends! 



The toys I did not let him take home! 

We had surprise visitors stopping by after their big trip to Florida! 

Daryl walked in the Fiesta parade with 4-H and we saw some family! 

After the fiesta parade we went to the train festival. It was a busy day in Topeka! 

No comments:

Post a Comment