Saturday, February 6, 2016

Daryl's New Hobby

We have had a pretty good week at the Manor. After a year of watching YouTube videos of other kids playing with WWE action figures Daryl decided he could do that too. He now has three videos out there so feel free to subscribe to my channel where I post them. If he has his way he would make one every night so you will get regular content from this guy! 
The other fun thing that happened this week is Kelly and I got to go to the KU vs KSU Men's Basketball game. It was great! We haven't been to a game in five years so we decided to just go for it. Allen Fieldhouse was magical as always and the Jayhawks got the W. It can be hard for me to root for my team because I work for K-State, but keep in mind I like BOTH Universities! I just cheer for my alma mater in sports. ;-) 
We are looking forward to the Super Bowl on Sunday. Believe it or not but Daryl has been cheering for the Panthers all season so he is excited they made it to the big game. He plans to wear his lucky panthers hat! 





No comments:

Post a Comment