Friday, October 23, 2015

Pumpkin LOVE

Sorry for the lack of blog. I'm not a very good nurse and I'm also not a good sick person. I had a cold starting Sunday the 11th and have been out of commission until the middle of this week. I can breathe again so I guess I can blog again!

On the 11th we went to the pumpkin patch with our friends the Grays. It has been too long since we have all hung out! Their girls are ADORABLE, and they are fun play mates for the boys and I get to enjoy some pink and purple for a change!

So we went to the patch and started looking for the perfect pumpkins, it was really windy and dusty so I was happy when Alex found his pumpkin right away. It was probably the first one he could pick up and he wouldn't put it down.
Alex and the Perfect Pumpkin

Daryl took longer because he wanted a "weird" one. We finally found a weird one that wasn't leaking anything and we were set to go. We did the hay bale maze, drank some apple cider slushies and played on the playground equipment. It was a fun afternoon and everyone, except Kelly, slept the whole way home.

Soooooooo we haven't got to put Alex's pumpkin on the porch yet. This is because he insists on SLEEPING with it! He loves his little pumpkin so much it doesn't get to leave his room. Kelly makes him put it at the foot of the bed, but it has to be in his bed. He LOVES his pumpkin. This was a picture I took this morning before I woke him up. And yes it does look like he has taken a bite out of it, I will research that further tonight.

I hope we can convince him to move it outside before it starts to rot! Hope everyone has a happy Halloween, I hope to get a post up of the boys costumes. They are already purchased and ready to go. God Bless Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment