Wednesday, January 28, 2015

100th Day of School!

There are a lot of things I would like to blog about, but they haven't happened yet. We are getting a new table, but it's not here yet. We are going to be debt free, but not until Feb. 12th. I will finish my green olive pullover, but not today.
One thing that is happening today is it is the 100th day of school. I don't think when I was in school anyone cared about how long we had been in school until May. Now they make it a super fun day. One of the things the kids get to do is come dressed like they are 100. We have had way too much fun with this. Kelly made Daryl a walker and Grandma Rosie and I found some mustaches and white hair paint. I can't wait till the end of the day to find out what his day was like!

Before


After

No comments:

Post a Comment