Monday, September 24, 2012

Then there was light!

One of my few complaints about the new house was how dark the living room was. We had one tiny lamp and that was just not enough light to knit by. Soooooooo since I have a husband that can fix things I said, "Hey Kelly get me some lights."
He of course agreed to do it, because that was a reason to go hang out at the home improvement store. He got to fill his shopping cart with lights, wires, switches and washers. This makes him happy. The fact that he finishes projects in a timely manner, (most of the time), makes me happy!

Sad ceiling with no lights :(
Happy ceiling with a fan and four can lights!
3 of the 4 can lights work. This one is being a jerk...

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! that is a major home improvement! Can't wait to enjoy it with you sometime. He will have the "jerky" one fixed, in no time. Good Job @ the manor!

    ReplyDelete