Monday, May 21, 2012

Let the sunshine in!

Here is the Sunroom finally unpacked! It may not look like much but when we moved in this is where all random boxes went and it was just piles and piles of boxes. We finally got everything put away or thrown away and I think we will spend a lot of time in there.
We can open up the windows and turn on the ceiling fans and it is really cool. We still don't know about the condition of the hot tub but Kelly has been "googling" it, lord help us all! I will probably be more interested in this hot tub we inherited when I'm not pregnant and could actually use it.
We set up the second TV and DVD player so Daryl can watch his cartoons in peace and I can stay in there and knit with him and Kelly can watch Royals!

We did a lot this weekend and there is still more to do. I think in June we will tackle the pool and the garage. It will be awesome to be able to park both of our cars in the garage!! 


You can see Vinny in this picture!

1 comment:

  1. I love your sun room, even when it was packed with boxes. Your family will enjoy it! But Vinny wants in!

    ReplyDelete