Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I know it is early but Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms, grandmas, aunts and sisters!
We had a great day at home today, sometimes it helps to stay home if you want to get stuff done! Kelly worked in the baby's room and I did LAUNDRY at home!!!! I never thought I would be so excited but after a month of the laundromat and imposing on others it's good to be able to do laundry at home again.
The plumber was here three times before it got fixed and it did involve breaking the concrete and putting in some new drains but it works.
Here is some photo proof! For the first time in a long time all the hampers are empty and everything is clean.






There were some concerns about how Daryl's birthday sweater is coming, glad to report I am making the first sleeve and have the body of the sweater 75% done. If I wasn't so lazy I would go get it and take a picture of the progress but instead here are some booties! Should have these done tonight. The baby will need booties in July right?
We are still taking full advantage of our location to the park. We are over there a couple of times a week and Daryl now refers to it as his park. We like to feed the ducks!


No comments:

Post a Comment