Friday, January 27, 2012

That is more like it!

The microwave is now in the wall!
Kelly fixed the hole in the wall! Thanks Kelly! All of our appliances are now white, the brown appliances will be missed. :(














Old shawl, it was too hard.
So a long long time ago I started a shawl with some primo yarn. We are talking yarn that comes from Germany and people go there just to bring back some of this yarn. My friend Karen scored some of this yarn and with a personal check from me was nice enough to share. :)

Old shawl is now yarn again!
Any who the shawl was a mess. The pattern is a total disaster. I will not mention the pattern name because I really like the designer and she wrote it assuming I know a lot about lace, I do not. I came to terms with that for now, this shawl will not be mine. I'm starting a more beginner shawl pattern because this yarn needs to be shown off. I will post more pictures of this new shawl later, it is my new knitting priority.
Daryl was sick a few days this week. He had to miss school and Kelly stayed home with him. Unfortunately, this got Kelly sick too. Kelly stayed home alone today and is starting to feel a little better. Hopefully by this weekend the whole manor will be healthy again! Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. That oven project looks fantastic!! Good job, Kelly!
    You know I love the color of your primo yarn. Good luck on your shawl.
    I am glad D feels better. Hope Kelly feels better, too.
    Give my love to the men of your manor.
    Love to you, too!
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me sad the old retro appliance are gone :(

    ReplyDelete