Monday, January 16, 2012

Staying Up Late

I'm up past ten and there is only one good reason. KU Basketball! KU is up at half lets hope they can keep this up. :)
Had a three day weekend and got some stuff done. Had a nice homemade Mexican dinner in Holton on Saturday! Spun a second single and have a good start on the third! Once I have all three bobbins full I can start plying my yarn, I'm giddy about it. I know I'm a nerd and that is OK!
I've also been doing a lot of straight knitting in the round to make a felted bag with my 4-H knitters. Our homework for this month was to finish the body of the bag and I'm about two inches shy of that, so I'm happy on that project.
I think Kelly found a matching oven and stove top on craiglist so we might be getting a little kitchen upgrade. Have to look at them in person first.
I guess that's kinda it. We are being boring at the manor right now, no news is good news I guess!

As I publish KU is up 59 to Baylor's 42! Come on Hawks, keep it up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment