Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ten Santas!!

 Hello everyone! I've had a busy week here at the Manor and I apologize for lack of new posts. I'm not guaranteeing that December is going to be any better. :-s

We had not one but two great Thanksgiving meals this year. For the second my sister and her kids joined us for the whole weekend. This was really great because we had not seem them since Daryl's birthday. On Saturday we all made our way to downtown and watched the Miracle on Kansas Avenue parade. The kids got lots of candy and we saw at least 10 Santas! The best float by far was the Huff and Puff balloons on a flat bed trailer just letting their fires get super high! It warmed the whole street!

Kelly topped off our evening and weekend with a fire in the fireplace. We roasted marshmallows because I will never miss a chance to burn a marshmallow to a crisp!

I did not step one foot in a store this last weekend and I am just fine with that. I am about half done with the x-mas shopping and I think the rest can be done on-line. No knitted gifts this year, I will give you a moment to collect yourself from the sadness.........but I just never had a plan and without a plan its not something you can do in this stage of the game.
Maybe next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment