Sunday, November 28, 2010

Giving Thanks


On Thursday the manor traveled to have a Thanksgiving meal with family. Kelly has a very large fun family and I love them all. I've always felt like a part of them even when I was first meeting them.

Daryl's Turkey shirt was a hit and I even got a request for one in Christmas trees from one of my adorable nephews. I'm starting on that right away! :)

There is not enough room on my blog to list all I'm thankful for but I will get the big stuff out of the way!

My Husband and Son (The two cutest guys in the world)
My family Korf, Stiles, Moreno, Meerpohl, Ramirez , Meeker, Harter, Wasko, and everyone in between!
My Faith
My Home
My Dog
My Pre lit Christmas tree that my husband took me out to get in the middle of a blizzard! Its Awesome!
My Job
My Co-Workers (Past and Present)
My Yarn
My abilities to create even if I can't sing!!
My mostly positive attitude
My Schools (Elks, Trojans and Jayhawks!)
My open mind
and My country and those who protect it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment