Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Company and Halloween

So, I said I would put up pics of my mailman ASAP. Please focus on the P of ASAP. Posting pictures was not possible before today because I left my beer out Saturday night.

I went to bed and didn't worry at all that I had half the bottle sitting on the side table and slept peacefully.




I even woke up with Daryl the next morning with no concern.


Then all of a sudden I was worried, stressed and had concern. Because Daryl spilled my beer on my laptop.




Yikes!




All is well now except the touchpad that is basically the mouse is not working. So I had to wait to post pics until I got a real mouse with a USB port. But enough about me and my computer woes. Here are the pics!
Daryl went trick-or-treating with his cousins Carter and Dominic. Carter was a very good "Woody the Sheriff" and Dominic was a Zoo Keeper.
They all had a good time.
Thankfully, Daryl has no idea how much Candy he has because I haven't showed him! He hasn't had any since Sunday.
That is a good thing!!!

And Daryl did not Vote but he did get a sticker. I didn't tell him to put it on his head but I guess that's where he though it should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment