Monday, October 25, 2010

First Game


Daryl went to his first KU football game this weekend. We went to the customary Triangle Tailgate too but he has been to those since he was eight weeks old! He had fun playing with all of the tailgate games and fetching guys their beverages from their coolers!
The Hawks are in the middle of a season I'm sure they wish was over, but I thought they looked like they were trying hard.



People had doubted that by the scores of the past KU games but I saw for my own eyes that the kids are playing hard and just look like they are behind the curve.



Buck up everyone, it'll be bad I'm sure when we play Nebraska and MU (Mu** Fizzou!) but I've got a lot of Jayhawk pride to last me thru this year until they get better! And they will!!! :)



I should be sewing right now. I'm going to make Daryl's trick or treat bag, but I haven't been feeling all that great today so I'm bumming around. Maybe when Kelly is home I will have more motivation to work on it!



Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween and I will post pictures of my mailman ASAP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment