Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Long Weekend



I have been slacking on here but that is because when I get home at night these past few
weeks I have been to tired to even knit much less blog!
I will do better :)
We had our Ramirez family reunion last Sunday. It was SOOOO much fun. I just love
dancing with kelly, eating all the good food and visiting with family. This was the first reunion
I've ever been to and after hearing how great they are for four years I have to say I agree.
We will be having another one in two years so I won't have to wait so long again!
Daryl had fun too but he missed most of the dance and hung out at Grandma Meerpohl's with
Carson and Dom.
Played a game of Rugby on Saturday, got my butt kicked and it was fun! Thanks to the
Alumni KSU team who let me whore on with them and have a blast. Ruggers are fun people
no matter what school they went to!
We also had a really fun Tailgate last weekend at the Triangle house. The tailgate was a lot
more fun than the game. it might be a long season....
On the knitting front I'm stalling on the most amazing pair of socks I have ever knit. I think I'm
afraid to mess up the toe after all the beautiful work on the leg and foot. Need to bite the
bullet and just finish them.
I'm also doing something I have promised Kelly since we have been married. I'm knitting him
a sweater! I have a schedule so don't panic everyone, it will get done!
Sept-Knit Back
Oct-Knit Front
Nov-Knit Sleeves
Dec-Make up, block and give for Christmas!

Its a fool proof plan so I'm sure everything will work out. (Please don't read this knitting gods
and knock my front teeth out for being so positive!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment