Sunday, April 4, 2010

Busy Busy Busy Easter Day!



I stayed up late last night finishing D's Easter shirt. But it turned out great and just in the nick of time.

After staying up late I had a quick night because our little man wanted to get up at five. I guess someone told him we were going to the sunrise service and he didn't want to be late! LOL We did wake up to a surprise as D had his first bloody nose in the middle of the night. He looked like he lost a fight but it didn't bother him at all!




After that the Easter bunny came and D had THREE Easter baskets in Topeka. One the Bunny left with Kel and Me, another the Bunny left with Grandma Korf to deliver, and lastly the Bunny left one at Marita's for Daryl!




Just when you think you can't get anymore Easter candy the Bunny left TWO more baskets for D in Holton. Wow Daryl must have been a great boy this year to haul in a record FIVE Easter baskets!!!




After all that D wasn't too interested in Easter egg hunting but I wouldn't be either if I had enough candy to last the rest of the summer too! He did enjoy being with his cousins, especially Dominic who we are still working on playing nice with. I had to keep reminding D to walk around Dom and not over him. Silly boy!!!

Hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful day. I'm ready to fall into bed right now and I think that is what I'm going to do!!








No comments:

Post a Comment