Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Knitting Pays Off




I finished my cabled scarf today!! I'm so happy with it that I actually want some more cold weather so I can show it off. I have a few other projects close to being finished so I think I will get quite a bit done this month.



Daryl has had a fun couple of days. Yesterday we hung out with Aunt Marita and he just loves when she carries him. He is soooo tall then :) He showed Aunt Marita how he has become quite the dancer. Anytime he hears music you can't stop him from moving side to side with delight!



Today we went to the library. The old saying holds true "Be careful what you teach your children". Daryl can on command find his belly button and he can also find kel's. He lifts up dad's shirt and says "button"!



So in front of everyone, while Daryl was watching fish he quickly turns around, lifts my shirt and shows everyone my button! I was quite shocked and everyone laughed but we need to work on when it is appropriate to lift someone else's shirt. I imagine that is NEVER! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment