Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fair Isle Trial


So I have bravely jumped into color knitting. And my hat for the most part is going great! There are spots where I was not alternating the pattern correctly, but I can live with that. There is also some loose tension going on but again I didn't actually expect to get this far before flinging it across the room and giving up.

I just started working on double points and again its a challenge but I think its going to work out! If I can get out of work on time tonight maybe I can finish today. But where I work there is no guarantee on when you can leave because you never know who will need your help and when they will need it.

I will post quickly when its done. Yeah!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your hat is really cute! Make sure you post a picture of it when finished.
    Love
    MOMMA

    ReplyDelete