Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let it Snow!


Last night we finally got some of the white stuff! I know a lot of people don't appreciate the snow but I can't get into the holiday spirit without it. Kelly rushed around last night and got the lights finished as well as our new inflatable Santa. He is great!

Yesterday D visited my office as I needed to take in a gift card for our department's gift to the foster children for Christmas. I had kept forgetting so I went and got it and then dropped it off on my day off. D liked meeting everyone and got to play on the phone! He was a character.

I hope today D and I don't go stir crazy but I don't plan on getting out today for any reason.

Did do some Christmas shopping yesterday but it was just the beginning so I need to get busy on that.

Hope everyone is staying dry and warm today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment